The thick plottens!

My mate Dom and I spent the day sorting a few bits and bobs out and we now have three distinctive piles. Stuff to go to people, stuff to be sold on E-bay and stuff that just needs to be binned.

Alien popped by to have a brew and a natter and we kicked a few trike related ideas about and have sort of decided on a plan of action.
Over the next few weeks I intend to have the garage emptied out and Alien and I will build a wooden jig to start laying things out.

Apparently there may be some issues with getting a RT configuration trike through the inspection process so I need to make a few calls to see which way the wind is blowing.

Stevie Simpson's arrived now so we are going to have a few beers, get shit-faced and play some tunes. more as the plot thickens!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bits for the Reverse Trike Project.

Clueless?