Crazy days!

On Friday the 11 October  at about 1pm my mate Alan had a stroke in the garage while we were working on the trike. Happily I realised what was going on and got him an ambulance immediatly. Just over a week since his stroke Al is making a good recovery and has already been able to walk a short distance so I'm hopeful he makes a full recovery. It's a bit crap without his company in the shed but I've muddled on all the same.




As ever the lack of money has slowed me down, I'm waiting for some more 2x2 box to finish off the passenger side rails but I've managed to start in on the seat mountings, the tunnel for the gear shift lever and handbrake and the top dash rail.

I've got all the wheels now too, I'll sort some pictures of those next time I venture into the shed.
My mate Mick who sorted the box section out also delivered what his works deems as scrap. About 30kg of decent enough bits and bobs for engine and swing arm mounts, setbelt mounting points and a fair bit of gusseting and bracketery of all descriptions so it's not like I'll be bored but I'm hopeful that this will be a rolling chassis with seats and steering early nex year..

Thats when the real graft will begin, sorting the engine out, wiring, bodywork, lights and all the other bits and bobs needed to finish it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bits for the Reverse Trike Project.

Clueless?